The Texas Leadership Society
Have you included The University of Texas at Austin in your will or estate plan? If so, you are already a member of the Texas Leadership Society. In order to receive benefits, let us know if UT is a beneficiary:
- Of your will
- Of your life insurance policy
- Of your retirement plan
- Or if you have established a charitable gift annuity or remainder trust that pays you back money during your lifetime.
Once you are a member you'll receive:
- A complimentary subscription to our semi-annual publication Texas Leader.
- An invitation to our annual luncheon with university leaders, faculty, and students.
- A Texas Leadership Society lapel pin
- And invitations to other donor-only events
These gifts are our way of welcoming you, but the most important gift will be the one you give yourself: the knowledge that the university you love will be doing great things in your name.
Want to become a member? It's easy!
Simply contact the Gift and Estate Planning Team at 512-475-9632 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can indicate the amount or not and decide if you would like to be recognized during your lifetime or remain anonymous. Your communication with us is strictly confidential. You decide which areas or programs you would like to support, and our goal is to ensure that your wishes will be carried through exactly as you envision.